H&H is proud to manufacture our trailers in the U.S.A. Since 1993, the H&H brand has been hand crafted in America’s heartland by people who take pride in building the longest-lasting, best-engineered trailers on the market. We don’t skimp on materials and we don’t cut corners on quality. We offer the largest selection of standard models in the business and we can customize your trailer from hitch to gate, giving you exactly the trailer you need for every job. For your job.
- Full tubular steel frame, wall uprights and ceiling supports on 16” on center spacing.
- Formed channel steel crossmembers on 16” centers.
- 5' Sled V-nose with anodized aluminum verticle front.
- 6” Triple tube A-frame tongue.
- Polyurea coated tongue and rear bulkhead.
- Fully undercoated.
- Smooth, rivetless .030 white aluminum exterior walls – 3M VHB™ tape application.
- Round-top roof design with custom fiberglass nose cap - .030 aluminum sheeting.
- 32” side escape door with rv-style flush lock latch and a porch light.
- Spring Assisted Ramp - White Aluminum Spring Cover (4000lb rating)
- Curbside Sled Nose Ramp Door - White Aluminum Spring Cover & Ski Guides
- DOT compliant lighting with Slimline digital LED taillights.
- Aluminum teardrop fenders.
- Tapered internal fender walls.
- 5.2 mm Birch white vinyl walls & ceiling with white transitions.
- 2-12volt courtesy lights.
- 3/4" Treated plywood - 12" ATP kick plate.
- 4' Interior dovetail.
- 16” ATP rock guard with extruded aluminum trim.
- 25/16” Adjustable height, Posi-lock coupler & dual safety chains.
- 7000lb drop-leg jack.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit & battery.
- 2-12v dome light - wall mount with switch on fixture.
- D-ring package - (4) 5K non-swivel d-rings, (9) loose mini d-rings.
- Dual 14x14 fuel doors.
- Posi-vent™ Flow-thru system.
- Equalizer Ready Package.