FTCH Car Hauler
H&H is proud to manufacture our trailers in the U.S.A. Since 1993, the H&H brand has been hand crafted in America’s heartland by people who take pride in building the longest-lasting, best-engineered trailers on the market. We don’t skimp on materials and we don’t cut corners on quality. We offer the largest selection of standard models in the business and we can customize your trailer from hitch to gate, giving you exactly the trailer you need for every job. For your job.
- 6" tube steel main frame and tongue.
- Full tubular steel wall uprights on 24" centers.
- Full tubular galvanized steel ceiling supports on 24" centers.
- Formed channel steel crossmembers on 16" centers.
- Smooth, rivetless .024 white aluminum exterior walls.
- Flat-top roof design with 30" v-nose - slightly sloped for proper drainage.
- 24" ATP rock guard with trim.
- 32" side escape door with rv-style latch.
- Aluminum teardrop tandem fenders.
- DOT compliant, FULL lighting with Slimline digital LED taillights.
- 2 5/16" A-frame coupler & dual safety chains.
- 2000lb coupler mount jack.
- Tandem 5200lb drop sping axles with ST225/75R15 radial tires on white wheels.
- 5.2mm wood walls with aluminum H-channel transitions.
- 3/4" engineered wood sheet floor.
- Floor mounted D-ring package - 4 total.
- Polyurea (Bullet Liner) Tongues & Rear Bulkheads
- Fully Undercoated Body
- Spring Assisted Rear Ramp Door
- Digital LED Lights
- Wiring Enclosed in Conduit
- Smooth Rivetless Aluminum Exterior Walls
- 4-wheel Electric Brakes with Breakaway Kit & Battery
- 12V Interior Wall Mounted Dome Light