HDL HI-Deck Trailer
H&H is proud to manufacture our trailers in the U.S.A. Since 1993, the H&H brand has been hand crafted in America’s heartland by people who take pride in building the longest-lasting, best-engineered trailers on the market. We don’t skimp on materials and we don’t cut corners on quality. We offer the largest selection of standard models in the business and we can customize your trailer from hitch to gate, giving you exactly the trailer you need for every job. For your job.
- 6" deep C-channel steel tongue extended above the suspension provides deck height over the tires with unmatched strength.
- 5" channel steel main frame with 3" channel steel cross members.
- 5" channel steel rub rails with stake pockets. These can take more abuse than flat steel rub rails!
- Extra thick 10-gauge formed stake pockets on 24" spacing.
- 2 5/16" adjustable height coupler & dual safety chains.
- 7000lb drop leg jack in set-back position for more tailgate clearance.
- (2) 5200lb axles with 4 wheel electric brakes with break-away kit and battery and equalized leaf spring suspension - 9900lb GVWR.
- ST225-15 D-rated, radial tires on steel wheels.
- Durable hard rubber H&H mud flaps.
- Treated 2x8 wood floor - 101" wide deck.
- Spare mount
- Headache Rack
- sealed wiring harness
- led light package
- Powder Coat Steel Finish
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers® H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
Model 102" x 14' 102" x 16' 102" x 18' 102" x 20' 102" x 22' 102" x 24' Deck Length 14' 16' 18' 20' 22' 24' Gross Capacity(GVWR) 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 Overall Length 19' 21' 23' 25' 27' 29' Overall Width 102" 102" 102" 102" 102" 102" Deck Height 30" 30" 30" 30" 30" 30" Empty Weight 2550 2750 2950 3150 3450 3650 payload capacity 7350 7150 6950 6750 6450 6250
All weights are approximate and are based on the standard model (adding options may increase the empty weight). Trailer weights may vary. Weights are calculated in pounds (lbs).
- Pintle Ring Adjustable Height
- gooseneck hitch upgrade
Deck & Dovetail
- Kiln Dried Treated Lumber
- Steel Diamond Plate Deck
- 4’ Fixed Steel Self-cleaning Dovetail
- 12000lb Drop Leg Jack (front mount)
- second 12k jack on goose neck models
Ramps & Ramp Gates
- (2) 3”x8’ Ramps & Carrier (3600lb rating)
- Torsion Electric Axles
- 14000lb Spring or Torsion Suspension Package
- Recessed D-rings
- Extra Stake Pockets
- 3/8 Rub Rails on Stake Pockets (inverted)
Misc. • tool box Tire & Wheels
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Wheel & Tire