Hydraulic Tail Hi Deck
H&H is proud to manufacture our trailers in the U.S.A. Since 1993, the H&H brand has been hand crafted in America’s heartland by people who take pride in building the longest-lasting, best-engineered trailers on the market. We don’t skimp on materials and we don’t cut corners on quality. We offer the largest selection of standard models in the business and we can customize your trailer from hitch to gate, giving you exactly the trailer you need for every job. For your job.
- Pierced 12” wide flange, 19lb steel I-beam frame for a low profile deck.
- 3” steel channel crossmembers on 16” center spacing.
- 12” wide flange, 14lb/ft I-beam neck with drop-down nose and high tensile steel neck gussets (tag hitch is available).
- 2 5/16” adjustable height gooseneck coupler with DOT approved dual safety chains.
- Dual 12,000lb spring loaded drop leg jacks.
- Treated wood decking with front and rear board end caps.
- 10ft steel tread plate, hydraulic dovetail with traction cleats. Includes battery, 2-button remote and pump box.
- Tandem dual 10,000lb slipper spring axles with oil bathed hubs - 22,500 GVWR.
- 235 radial tires on 16” steel wheels and mud flaps.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit & battery.
- Sealed wiring harness.
- 5” channel steel sides with stake pockets placed on 16” center spacing.
- Steel rub rails.
- stake pockets and pipe spools
- Chain tray storage with lid – solid steel, front deck placement.
- Spare tire carrier.
- Black powder coating finish
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers® H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
Model 102"x20'+10' 102"x25'+10' 102"x30'+10' Deck Length 20' 25' 30' Gross Capacity(GVWR) 22500 22500 22500 Overall Length 38' - 6" 43' - 6" 48' - 6" Overall Width 102" 102" 102" Deck Height 33" 33" 33" Empty Weight 7300 8150 8530 payload capacity 15200 14350 13970
All weights are approximate and are based on the standard model (adding options may increase the empty weight). Trailer weights may vary. Weights are calculated in pounds (lbs).
- Kingpin Insert Coupler
- Kiln Dried Treated Lumber
- Steel Diamond Plate Deck
- bridge under frame
- goose neck height 12"increase
- 2-Speed Drive Dual Big 12K Jacks>
- Big Foot Gooseneck Hydraulic Electric Dual 12K Jacks
- 24" or 48" Toolbox – placed under deck, drivers side front corner
- Dual Tandem 10,000lb Electric Hydraulic Disk or Drum Brakes (22,500lb GVWR)
- Dual Tandem 12,000lb Electric Hydraulic Disk or Drum Brakes (25,900lb GVWR)
- Triple 7,000lb Electric Brake Spring (22,500lb GVWR)
- Triple 7,000lb Electric Brake Axles (25,900lb GVWR) – upgrades to 26lb/ft frame
- Super Single Tandem 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (22,500lb GVWR)
- Super Single Tandem 12,000lb Electric Brake Axles (25,900lb GVWR)
- Super Single Triple 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (32,000lb GVWR) – upgrades to 26lb/ft frame
- Sliding Winches & Winch Track
- e track
- 3/8 rub rail
- Tool Box 24" and 48" Under Deck
- Spare Tire